Bona Hardener is a water-based, non-toxic, odorless, and ecological hardener for use in the finishing process of Bona Traffic HD, Traditional, and Specialty during installation.
It increases surface density, enhances the adhesion of the Bona finish, and reduces surface abrasion and wear.
Bona Hardener is applied directly before the Bona finish of your choice.
Bona Hardener increases the abrasion resistance and longevity of the finish, making it ideal for use in hospitals, schools, conference halls, and any other high-traffic areas.
To apply Bona Hardener, follow these steps:
1. Inspector the floor for moisture and wet clean it with a mop or damp cloth.
2. Ensure the floor is dry and free of debris.
3. Apply a thin, even coat of Bona Hardener with a synthetic fur pad, a non-abrasive pad, or a mop and spread it in the direction of traffic.
4. Now you need to wait while the Bona Hardener dries for 15-20 minutes.
5. Apply 2-3 coats of Bona finish of your choice and wait 10-15 minutes between coats.
6. Next it is time to chill out for 3-4 hours while the finish dries before allowing traffic on the floor.
Bona Hardener is a great product for any hardwood floor finishing the project. When used in conjunction with a Bona finish, it increases abrasion resistance and longevity, resulting in a beautiful and durable floor.