7" Edge Floor Sander
The HTF is a powerful, finely balanced, industrial orbital floor sander for the sanding and refinishing of all types of wood flooring, including parquet and any solid wood surface that requires repaid sanding and levelling.
In conjunction with orbital sander, detail sander and scraper it is ideal for confined areas such as closets, stair treads and sanding right up to the edge of a floor.
If you have radiators you need to get under in most cases choose the Bona 7 Inch Edge Sander
Bona 7 Inch Floor Sander
- Use Bona Edger for edges and under radiators and HTC Edgers for stairs.
- Sand the edges of the room using the Edging Sander fitted with a sanding disc.
- To operate the Edge Sander, place the lead over your shoulder and tilt the sander on its castors, so that the disc is clear of the floor before you switch the machine on.
- Prepare yourself to control the sander, switch it on and lower it to make contact with the floor.
- On contact, move the sander in a sweeping motion and keep it moving the whole time it’s in contact with the floor.
Floor Sander Hire Packages
We have a package to suit your needs!
We have everything you need to transform your wooden floors wonderfully
Talk to us today
The equipment that we provide is of the highest-quality. Choose from our range of more than 100 floor sanders.
If you decide that you don’t have the time to do the floor sanding and restoration work yourself, then be sure to check out Doctor Wood’s floor sanding services website.