The Combination Sander
Corner Sander & Staircase Sanders
Recommended use: All Floors
This Excellent combination tool is one that we are most proud of, if you’ve ever had a staircase sanded you’ll know that the word dusty is an understatement….Not no more.
- The Combination Sander offers perfect sanding results, less vibration, quiet operation and totally dust-free are just a few features of the Combination Sander. The large 7″ contact surface on the sanding pad ensures that the pad lies completely flat on the sanding surface as a result.
- Optimum dust extraction ensures a clean working environment.
- The work is not tiring thanks to the ergonomic design.
- You will have the speed and ease of replacing sanding pads due to the discs being attached by Velcro, So using the right pad for every surface is only a click away…. resulting in significant time savings.
- Notice the dust skirt around the bottom of this machine which stops the dust from escaping. Another good feature is the way that the Extractor automatically switches on when you press the trigger on the combination sander.
- The 7″combination sander takes the same size discs as the edge sander, but unlike the edging sander…this machine is used totally flat on the floor so that it produces perfectly flat surfaces.
- Particularly good for use on stairs thanks to the high rate of material removal and the fast progress ensured by the machine. Removal of old lead paint from the edges of steps in seconds and can leave steps completely smooth ready for lacquering.
How a Customer Used the Combination Sander to Sand the Floor of Their Staircase
Normal sanders are effective, but there are sanders that are more effective on surfaces such as stairs, such as the combination sander. Because they want better results for their stairs, our customer chose the combination sander.
Our customer chose parquet for their staircase for a variety of reasons. It is aesthetically pleasing, warm, and long-lasting. These are significant advantages, as stairs are frequently used passageways. The customer wanted to sand the staircase precisely to make it more durable.
After using the combination sander, all of the imperfections, stains, and scratches on the staircase were repaired, and it was returned to its original, shiny state. People who don’t know otherwise believe it is a new staircase, when in fact it is an old one that is frequently maintained with a highly efficient device.